K.J.E. Aquatics aka tunamanphd

(y)(y)

I ordered plants from tunamanphd on Monday and they’re already in my tank as of yesterday! He offers competitive pricing and shipped the plants out the following day. They arrived well packed, green, and very healthy! I was pleasantly surprised at how professionally the package was boxed up and, bonus, he used my very favorite crinkly packaging that makes it feel like I’m opening a present. :LOL: Steve Jobs thought that packaging was important and so do I. He even followed up to make sure I was satisfied with the plants.

Overall, I am very pleased and would not hesitate to order from tunamanphd again. It is clear that he takes his business very seriously.

tunamanphd

(y)(y)

I ordered plants from tunamanphd on Monday and they’re already in my tank as of yesterday! He offers competitive pricing and shipped the plants out the following day. They arrived well packed, green, and very healthy! I was pleasantly surprised at how professionally the package was boxed up and, bonus, he used my very favorite crinkly packaging that makes it feel like I’m opening a present. :LOL: Steve Jobs thought that packaging was important and so do I. He even followed up to make sure I was satisfied with the plants.

Overall, I am very pleased and would not hesitate to order from tunamanphd again. It is clear that he takes his business very seriously.
Thanks for the kind words!

Update: The aponogeton has absolutely taken off! I can't believe how much it's already grown in just a few days (I'm using DIY Dynamite fertilizer tabs in sand substrate).