In Honor of the Late, Great HenningC! Poppas Container Ponds 2017-

Poppa Ryno

Staff member
While putting together my container ponds this year... I cant help but remember our friend & brother @Henningc. What a good man. He is and will be missed. So i do my pond in his honor this year & for many to come.

I have added a larger bog filter, a 65g section, & a 20g vacuum tank. It doesnt look like much right now but i assure you ill get her squared away. And in craigs honor i will be doing Green Montezuma Swordtails in 1 section this year.

Poppa Ryno

Staff member
Notice the strategic placement of right under the teenage boys window.... Gonna have to splash to sneak out. Lol.

Brenna

Stalking you silently
Staff member
While putting together my container ponds this year... I cant help but remember our friend & brother @Henningc. What a good man. He is and will be missed. So i do my pond in his honor this year & for many to come.

I have added a larger bog filter, a 65g section, & a 20g vacuum tank. It doesnt look like much right now but i assure you ill get her squared away. And in craigs honor i will be doing Green Montezuma Swordtails in 1 section this year.

looks great, can't wait for the cannas

Mbkemp

This is awesome!!

Poppa Ryno

Staff member
Night shot of the vacuum tank lit up.

Poppa Ryno

Staff member
In good memories of Craig. He always had the pond thing going..
Looks great..And curiously effective for teenage boys...:whistle::whistle::whistle:
Well:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:??
He was an awesome guy.

Poppa Ryno

Staff member

Poppa Ryno

Staff member
@Rams4life! You can shade your water with floating plants or even just styrofoam.

Arthur

I remember also still for HenningC. This year I have 8 kiddypools set up. I wait for the Moskitos. The water is already fertilised

They are always 90 liters. Some are in the sun, others in the shade. I will see. But it is always wind-protected. The mosquitoes are disturbed by the wind when laying eggs.

Last edited:

Nils

Notice the strategic placement of right under the teenage boys window.... Gonna have to splash to sneak out. Lol.
Cut him some slack....us teens aren't that bad :whistle:
The pond looks awesome though dude. Any stock going in there?
A small crawfish farm would be cool

Poppa Ryno

Staff member
Yep. Green montezuma swordtails in 1 section. Yellow tiger endlers in a secod. Undecided on the 3rd.

Poppa Ryno

Staff member
I may have to get a few from a certain CB.