Has anyone ordered from Uncle Ned's Fish factory?

tunamanphd

Discusluv

Maybe he will be getting it, however. There seems to be a consistency between these vendors who have rarer fish to get them in around the same general time-frame. They must be getting from the same importer. I hadn't thought of that. Ill email Jeff and see if he will be getting some in.

tunamanphd

Maybe he will be getting it, however. There seems to be a consistency between these vendors who have rarer fish to get them in around the same general time-frame. They must be getting from the same importer. I hadn't thought of that. Ill email Jeff and see if he will be getting some in.
I have not ordered from him yet but I like him because he sponsors our club. He sent some nice stock to our last auction.

Discusluv

His stock is very good. His packaging procedures could be better- not up to the same standards as Wetspot. And he sends USPS, which is something I dont like to do. He is working on getting FEDEX-- should have it set in place by Spring. But, he has a very good DOA policy--- so I am not worried when order from him. Very reputable vendor..

Discusluv

He gets lots of sa/ca, dwarfs and Corys in. That's where a good portion of my fw fish come from.
I found this business on Facebook. Liked the page and get updates now. Has a really great selection. Sent an email on the price of the Lukeni, it wasnt listed in the availability list. Imagine this phenocogrammus sp. is expensive as newly imported- 2016, I think.
That and the shipping to California.
Will see. Great for you to have such a business within driving distance, @Brookster123