Guppy Train failed me

Brenna

Stalking you silently
Staff member
I ordered 4 trios of fish from Guppy Train. It took over a week for me to even get my order placed .
When my fish first arrived I received 2 trios total. I contacted them immediately and was told a day later that they may have made a mistake and that they would ship the rest of the fish.

So 2 weeks later I received the rest of the fish. No bonus, nothing just the fish and they were packaged 2 females in a bag whereas the first packaged all fish were separate.

I was supposed to get 2 trios of purple haze mosaic guppies.
I got 1 male purple mosaic and I will show you the other male. The females match the rogue male.

Rogue male below

What I was supposed to get

The guppies were shipped very young. I placed them in qt with like trios together. Now that they are matured you can see what I got. For $35 a trio I am sorely disappointed.

The golden tuxedo guppies are fine except for one having a deformed spine which was not noticeable upon receipt so I can't blame the seller for that.

I try hard to support disabled veterans being my dad and several uncles and an aunt are all disabled veterans. I can't get around the fact that I was sent two different strains of fish.
I have not contacted the seller again because at this point it's my word against theirs and I do t want to deal with them again. They had great reviews especially from Cory of Aquarium Co-op. I am not happy and do not recommend.

Brenna

Stalking you silently
Staff member
How disappointing, even in younger guppies the variances in those males is obvious. I wonder if it was some sort of clerical error.
All 4 females have tail markings of the black male. If so they sent the wrong females the first time they shipped also. I was really excited to get these guppies and I am so utterly disappointed.

coralbandit

Pretty clear to see those males are different.
How disappointing.
Hard to breed quality stock when you can't even get what you ordered to work on.
Good luck with the one male he is a looker.

Brenna

Stalking you silently
Staff member
Pretty clear to see those males are different.
How disappointing.
Hard to breed quality stock when you can't even get what you ordered to work on.
Good luck with the one male he is a looker.
He s going to go in with some fry I've been working as soon as they are of age. Too young right now to see how my experiment went.