For a dear friend

LadyMac

PRA All Star
Here is my latest work. My dear friend Lonnie lost her heart dog to cancer about a week and a half ago. There were many people who were so touched by this dog, that I had to draw her. You may recognize her from two other pieces of my work, but this is a surprise, she doesn't know it's coming :) Acrylic on 16 x 20 canvas. Camera did wash out some of the details and killed the color some. I will ask Lonnie to get me a better photo of it since she has a decent camera, after the tears stop of course.

I'll be honest. I almost don't want to send this one off, she is my favorite so far!

Shelby for Lonnie.jpg

Nils

Very nice thing to do for a friend, it will be much appreciated for sure!
Losing any kind of animal or family member is very hard, and it's things like this that help people get through that.

GreenGo

That's so nice of you to paint that for your friend. I hope she finds comfort in this and it helps bring back some good memories a long time from now :')

Cute dog, I love the confidence in your strokes! I am more of a sketching person, I wish I had the ability to paint! Losing a dog is like losing a part of yourself, and it is very kind of you to provide your friend with a piece that will allow her to view her beloved pal everyday.

Poppa Ryno

Staff member
Amazing