Fishguy_1955 - AquaBid

GreenGo

This is the guy I bought my microworms, banana worms, walter worms, and vinegar eels from, and he shipped fast, answered all my questions, even sent me the culture info before I bought since I wanted to ensure I had everything I needed before committing to the purchase.

All in all, would buy from again! :D (y)
KIMG0299.JPG KIMG0296.JPG
P.S., also received free samples of his fry crack (fry food) and breeder's flake (to feed to breeding stock), plus some feeding pipettes (the pipettes were advertised, but the samples weren't unless I'm missing something)

direct link: http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/closed.cgi?view_closed_item&foodl1479344199

A+ seller IMO

NightShade

Awesome!!!! I'll have to order cultures from this seller myself soon! Thank you so much for the review! Always love to know *who* to buy from. This has helped me a lot! :D

Did you order from them @Arthur? Or @Rams4life?

Last edited:

NightShade

Agree, Fishguy_1995, Good seller. Recently needed some Micro-worm, banana worms for my BR fry. Quick service, detailed info and extras sent along (3 bags of various sizes of fry food) Great Guy. Recommend.

Ah!! I didn't notice/realize this was the same seller!!! Thanks @jmaldo! This is wonderful to know! I had noticed how much you were impressed by the sellers service, on the other forum! It's absolutely FANTASTIC to hear TWO reviews!! :D (hey BigFoot :p LOL ❤️❤️)

It's late, so I haven't looked at this moment (will be falling asleep soon! So I don't need to be woken up by my excitement over finding worms! :p :LOL:) but does he have blackworms too??? Anyone know? *big inquisitive eyes*

Edit: LOL... I don't wanna look and wake up anyone with *excited* squeals because someone has worms to sell LMAO almost did that reading this thread already :sneaky: (I probably would (seriously) too LMAO! I also like dirt and earthworms.... soo.. yea. LOL o_O Screw jewelry... worms for me dude!! YEEEESSSSS!! :D) LOL

Last edited:

jmaldo

As mentioned before I received samples of 3 stages of fry food, just about out. Just placed an order with Fish_Guy1955.
During our correspondence, I linked him this Thread here is his reply.

"I am really glad to see that my products are getting such a positive response. Feel free to pass along this link to my AquaBid listings included here below to anyone interested in foods or cultures"

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?disp&viewseller&Fishguy_1955

"Highly Recommend" (y)

tfreema

Thanks for the info. I have saved the page in my favorites.

I have always used bbs for my fry and the hatchery process gets old after a while. I still have lots of eggs in the freezer to break out when I have fry again (taking a break after a huge angelfish soawn last year). If I could at least alternate with microworns, it would be less burdensome for some breeding projects I hope work out this year.

NightShade

Thanks for the link!! I will be ordering soon, if I can figure out aqua bid LOL! I have never used it before, surprisingly! :oops:

jmaldo

My order arrived. Way to go Fishguy_1995
Here's a pic plus sent along some more samples. Gotta enough for awhile.