discusbreeder

eggheadfish

Hi Larry! Found this thread searching for aquaponics topics. I'm toying with the idea, though in sure I'm in way over my head. Not looking to produce food fish, just looking for a more enclosed system type setup. I tend to understock so I'm not sure how that would suit a system. I thought it would be fun for my green sunfish setup, they have a pretty large bioload, but I'm concerned about the temp (unheated tank). I may look to pick your brain if I decide to go for it, and if you're willing of course!

discusbreeder

Hi Larry! Found this thread searching for aquaponics topics. I'm toying with the idea, though in sure I'm in way over my head. Not looking to produce food fish, just looking for a more enclosed system type setup. I tend to understock so I'm not sure how that would suit a system. I thought it would be fun for my green sunfish setup, they have a pretty large bioload, but I'm concerned about the temp (unheated tank). I may look to pick your brain if I decide to go for it, and if you're willing of course!
any time

Larry