Breeding Lemon BNPs

ArsenalOfColor

So some of you know I've got a few breeding projects going at the moment and that I'm doing the majority of it outdoors this summer. I have a trio of adults that are spawning like mad in their display tank inside, there are also Orange Sakura shrimp in there I'm trying to get breeding and colonizing. My question is should I pull the trio and put them outside and dedicate a 110g tub to them or should I pull fry and dump them into the 110g let them grow out in there and keep the pair spawning indoors?

tunamanphd

I would just pull fry . They obviously like their current house so I would disturb that .

ArsenalOfColor

I would just pull fry . They obviously like their current house so I would disturb that .
Just looked and got more wigglers as well (dad likes to kick fry early in this tank) I guess best move is to keep things as they are and pull fry, both moms are looking great

I suppose my worry was the pleco activity would slow the orange Sakuras down

tunamanphd

My BN kick the egg clusters - I just pull them and artificially hatch -

ArsenalOfColor

Mine have always kicked right after the eggs hatch, my understand is as they get older they grow the fry up to older and older stages before they kick them out

I think I need to pull my females out for a bit and give my male some rest, I don't want to do too many back to back clutches