AOC's Lacuna Phalli

ArsenalOfColor

This was sold to me as a 500G pond. Can anyone tell me if that sounds right? Either way for 75$ it was a complete steal, I didnt even bother trying to haggle with the dude. His wife was making him get rid of it for its uhhh unique shape.

GreenGo

Seriously! If no one knows if it looks 500 gal you may want to invest in a gallonage meter like I suggested in chat. Don't know the exact name of it, as I never could find one :cautious: but it basically tracks exactly how many gallons are coming out of your tap (y)

ArsenalOfColor

Seriously! If no one knows if it looks 500 gal you may want to invest in a gallonage meter like I suggested in chat. Don't know the exact name of it, as I never could find one :cautious: but it basically tracks exactly how many gallons are coming out of your tap (y)
found a couple online but at 50$ and up I'd rather just guess, the eventual plan is to do something like PR and have a 100+ gallon container pond be draining into it, so at the very worst I fill that and pump it to the main and see how many small ponds fit in the big pond type thing. Thanks for the suggestion though, definitely gonna get one of those when the time comes to get a RO/DI filter

GreenGo

found a couple online but at 50$ and up I'd rather just guess, the eventual plan is to do something like PR and have a 100+ gallon container pond be draining into it, so at the very worst I fill that and pump it to the main and see how many small ponds fit in the big pond type thing. Thanks for the suggestion though, definitely gonna get one of those when the time comes to get a RO/DI filter
Please let me know how you like it and what it's called - as mentioned, finding the name of it is difficult for me to say the least

GreenGo

Fill a 5 gallon bucket from your hose and time it. Transfer the hose to the pond. Time how long it fills up. Then math. This will be a decent estimation of size.
That's an excellent idea!

Poppa Ryno

Staff member
Good snag for $75(y)

ArsenalOfColor

I'd say no more than 150gal-225gal. Very nice pick up. So what you putting in there?
I'm thinking of using it as a grow out for guppy fry from my indoor stock, what do you think? I plan to setup at least 3 trios in 10g and transfer fry to the pond