Allisten's Mysteries

junebug

Chune the Smiter
Staff member
Just got my baggy of snails from @AlliSten . Thanks!

They are all in great shape. No shell flaws, clearly well-fed and motoring around their baggy. Snails were well-packed in 3mil double bagged poly and insulated with blow in (the non-itchy kind, which I appreciate haha).

5/5. Thanks again!

junebug

Chune the Smiter
Staff member
They are all up again and motoring around after their moment of terror from me taking them out of the box.

I'mma keep and reuse the insulation too haha. Good stuff you put in there!

AlliSten

They are all up again and motoring around after their moment of terror from me taking them out of the box.

I'mma keep and reuse the insulation too haha. Good stuff you put in there!
I actually reused it from my last purchase lol. It was sooo nice I couldn’t throw it away. I haven’t even opened my big bale of blow in insulation yet. Haha

junebug

Chune the Smiter
Staff member
It's the good kind. Must figure out which one it is so I can buy some haha.

junebug

Chune the Smiter
Staff member

tunamanphd

This is different Keith. It was pure white, almost cotton like. I put it in @OnTheFly ’s box. I forgot to ask him if he had seen it before. I asked The shrimp Farm what they used, and they said it was a secret and wouldn’t tell me what it actually was called.
Oh - show me a picture when you can .
The stuff I use is recycled paper . Works wel

OnTheFly

This is different Keith. It was pure white, almost cotton like. I put it in @OnTheFly ’s box. I forgot to ask him if he had seen it before. I asked The shrimp Farm what they used, and they said it was a secret and wouldn’t tell me what it actually was called.
It's different in appearance and feel than standard blow-in cellulose insulation. A little like cotton balls. It will work fine as packing.