AL Fish Stores?

Katie13

Once again, I have another trip planned! This one won't be for a bit, but I'll be in Huntsville, AL this summer. I figured I would start planning ahead! Any good LFS/LPS I should check out while I'm there (once again, in Huntsville or on the drive from there back to Knoxville, TN)?

Andy Sager

I visited B & B Pet Stop in Mobile, AL a couple years back. Large store, nice selection of fish, family owned and the people I spoke with there were knowledgeable about their fish. It was the only store in AL I went to so I don't know if there are others in other parts of the state.

Katie13

I visited B & B Pet Stop in Mobile, AL a couple years back. Large store, nice selection of fish, family owned and the people I spoke with there were knowledgeable about their fish. It was the only store in AL I went to so I don't know if there are others in other parts of the state.
It sounds like a great store! I need to plan a trip back down there. It's been a few years. Might be on my list when we head to Louisiana. It would add another 10 hours to this trip (5 hours each way).

Andy Sager

It sounds like a great store! I need to plan a trip back down there. It's been a few years. Might be on my list when we head to Louisiana. It would add another 10 hours to this trip (5 hours each way).
It's not that far from Pensecola. I think only about an hour? Weren't you going to Pensecola?

Andy Sager

Panama City, FL in about a month, Huntsville, AL this summer, and I was in Greenville, SC last week.
Well, you are still only 3 hours ( ish) from Panama City than the 5 from Huntsville :whistle: ;) It saves 4 hours. :D

Andy Sager