Shane Puthuparambil

Dec 29, 2016
Who is this friend of yours? I might know of them.

I am getting WC miua blue form and yellow form soon as well as 6-8 other species on an import order late this month.

There are over 300 species... it is a matter of where your taste lies and what you can get access too. I have many species avail. that I can ship to you (if you are in the USA).

Shane

eggheadfish

Jan 16, 2016
CT
Who is this friend of yours? I might know of them.

I am getting WC miua blue form and yellow form soon as well as 6-8 other species on an import order late this month.

There are over 300 species... it is a matter of where your taste lies and what you can get access too. I have many species avail. that I can ship to you (if you are in the USA).

Shane
Import from Thailand? My pal Sal :) I know he is getting one other species as well but I can't remember offhand. Cruzeiro maybe?
I don't have a preference really as I'm not familiar with the genus. I have always liked the look of borelli. Whatcha got??

Shane Puthuparambil

Dec 29, 2016
Ah, Sal Silvestri? You are damn lucky... they are importing sp. Miua and sp. Cruziero from a person in Thailand by the name of Punuwat. Cool guys. I am personally better friends with John Krol, who is also ordering with them.

I need to look over what I have... I will let you know. Lots of orders going out on Monday, like 200 fish :eek::eek:.

I have borelli "Bella Union" - a beauty from Bella Union that is now illegal to export, and very few people have this particular form! I have some pics on my thread "Shane's Fishroom".

Shane

GreenGo

Jan 15, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
Why is it illegal to export now?

eggheadfish

Jan 16, 2016
CT
Ah, Sal Silvestri? You are damn lucky... they are importing sp. Miua and sp. Cruziero from a person in Thailand by the name of Punuwat. Cool guys. I am personally better friends with John Krol, who is also ordering with them.

I need to look over what I have... I will let you know. Lots of orders going out on Monday, like 200 fish :eek::eek:.

I have borelli "Bella Union" - a beauty from Bella Union that is now illegal to export, and very few people have this particular form! I have some pics on my thread "Shane's Fishroom".

Shane
Yes Mr. Silvestri, breeding guru and nicest guy ever. I am lucky to be able to be friends with him!

Shane Puthuparambil

Dec 29, 2016
Cool - I should have many available at that point in time. I am selling pairs of juvies for relatively cheap, whereas I have a few adult pairs growing out that will be significantly more expensive, as they take a whopping 7-9 months to reach full adult size. They spawn at the 4-5 month mark, which I find to be crazy!

Mcasella

Mar 1, 2018
Right now I have a few Apisto Cockatoo "Triple Red", normal and gold variant. I also have apisto veijita (one pair, the female claimed one of the caves in the tank as her's - found this out while hunting juvie plecos to take to someone and accidentally shook her out of it lol), that's all I have right now (don't have space for others right now).