Mikes mix

Mbkemp

Sep 11, 2016
Oklahoma
I continue to dial co2. I did see some pearling today. Need to keep going but I don’t want to gas my guys!

I have about half of the ph drop I need. I want to better understand the kh/ph relationship. Here I am at 20 degree of kh. In Tulsa, 3 degrees.

I keep giving the needle valve another quarter turn each day. Hopefully this week I can get a full point of drop before lights on

I am going to start a new morning x if fertilizer tomorrow

Mbkemp

Sep 11, 2016
Oklahoma
I now have a water factory. Ro is hooked up. I am slowing dropping the angel tank to about 200 tds. It was 700 when I started. I think I am down to about 500 now

I came home to a pleco fight. I decided to move my young male into my angel tank. I knew it was a matter of time

I am also dropping hardness slowly in the Bolivian pen. They keep spawning. I might try to raise a few of them.

I gave my single male pleco some zucchini this evening. The Leo’s dint want to let him eat. I continue to be amazed at how much vege matter they like

Mbkemp

Sep 11, 2016
Oklahoma
Some good news...... my T5ho light I dropped in my aquarium still works. I did not think there was a chance. I will figure out a better rig this time before I start using. 24 inch light in a thirty inch tank.

Question for all. I want to have a dwarf Cichlid on the bottom of my Leo tank. I was thinking pelvicachromis silvae. Ivanacara adoteka is interesting as well. Bio type wise I think the golden dwarf is a good fit. What do you think?

Andy Sager

Jan 30, 2016
I had the privilege of meeting Andy Sager and Donna yesterday. I learned a bunch!
The privilege was ours. Just remember, no giving away trade secrets. ;) ;) (y) :whistle: :LOL:

Poppa Ryno

Staff member
Jan 15, 2016
Lawrence, KS
praquatics.com
They are looking great, Mike.
You've done excellent! Love those leopoldi.

vikingkirken

Dec 14, 2017
Beautiful angels! Their coloring is soo similar to my aequidens patricki, interesting...